Thursday, May 1, 2008

We're back!


So after MONTHS of not making any new additions to our new blog, I am back and ready to get back to business. I've mostly been inspired by my mom and her latest fancy website with frequently updated blogs (www.hyacinthquiltdesigns.com). She has been great at keeping hers updated and I am now inspired.

As I am writing this, Miss Elyse is up in her bed crying! Sleep has been a little messed up for her lately and I'm not sure why. Maybe the teeth are finally coming in. Last night, she woke up crying, and I (doctor's orders) had to lay in bed and resist the urge to pick her up and feed her. I know that's all it would take to get her back to sleep but then she'll wake up every night to eat, right? Hopefully tonight will be better.

I am excited tomorrow is Friday. Since I am working from home, the weekends might not necessarily make a big difference, but really they do...I love having Dennis home and around. It is great to see him and Elyse play together. She knows he is the fun one...her arms and legs go crazy when she sees him approach! I love seeing them together. I knew he would be a great dad but it is great to watch him exceed all my expectations!

No comments: