Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cookies


I made cookies today, quadrupled the recipe! I couldn't believe how many there are! I made them for our LINKS session on Saturday and for Dennis to take to work. Yum, yum, yum.

My favorite recipe is for Chocolate Chunk Cookies, off the Baker's Chocolate Chunk bag. Since I can only find these chips at the commissary, I often have trouble locating the recipe. I found it online today so I thought I would share. And, this way, I'll know right where to look.

Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
Combine
2 1/4 C Flour
1 t baking Soda
1/2 t salt

Set aside

Mix
2 sticks butter
3/4 c brown sugar
3/4 c sugar

After mixing, add 2 eggs and 1 t vanilla.

While mixing, slowly add in flour mixture.
Mix in one bag chocolate chunks.

Bake at 375 for 10 minutes and scarf! They are delicious. I ate WAY too many. Oh well!

Just in case you are wondering what LINKS is, there was actually an article published today on the local Marine website. Check it out!
http://www.marforcom.usmc.mil/MCFTB.html

No comments: