Saturday, June 28, 2008

Don't Cry!!


I certainly don't like to see my baby cry, but I do want to paint a realistic picture of life in our house. And, sometimes, there are tears! (Even as sad as she looks, this picture is still cute).

The crying came because of this. My friend Jessica called earlier and left a message on our cell phone. A few hours later, I think her phone accidentally called us. I saw it was her and I could her people talking in the background but she wasn't actually talking to me (does that make sense?) So I started yelling, "JESSICA!! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!" I heard her say, "Did you hear that?" and so I yelled again, "JESSICA! PICK UP YOUR PHONE! IT'S ANDREA!" It didn't work and all the yelling made Elyse cry and so I stopped. But, of course I had to snap a quick picture.

At least it's good to know she doesn't like yelling.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Oh, that's a funny story and yet so sad for your sweet baby! She does look cute - even crying - darling!

Thanks for stopping by today - nice to see you. Hope to see you again soon - Kellan