Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Elyse is....




CRAWLING!!! Watch out world, here she comes! She has been able to get on her knees and rock but now she can move...and she is fast! No longer can I run into the kitchen and trust my baby will not move. She is so proud of herself and I can just tell she gets such a kick at being able to move. No longer does she have to look longingly across the room at something shiny. Dennis, we are in big trouble.

On a side note, Dennis had to work late tonight (he's not home yet) and while I was disappointed at first, I have accomplished a lot. I hemmed his jeans, using the method described on this website. It was surprisingly easy and I'm not good at that stuff (why did I ever need to learn how to do that stuff when my mom is a master?). I also baked cookies, did the dishes, graded several papers, cleaned up the living room and worked on a little art project of mine (results to be on a blog in the near future). Aren't I just the little suzy homemaker?! :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations, Elyse!!! Can you post video?

KatolinFamily said...

I'll see if I can catch some good crawling on video and see if I can post it!

Cindy said...

Yeah! Elyse! And now you can hem MY jeans! And I'll take a cookie too!...MOM