Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few of our favorite things...






I've been looking for a project and I found the idea for this project on another blog. It was easy, and adds a personal touch to a piece of art. I already had this canvas so it is what I used. I might make a bigger one. You could do a lot of different things with this. Any group of words would work, your favorite authors, memories, a quote or bible verse, or favorite things about a special person (maybe you could even include a picture in the middle). It doesn't have to be perfect, mine certainly is not (can you find the spelling boo boo?) But, I had a lot of fun making it.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks great, Andrea! Your handwriting is beautiful. It is fun to see what shows up on other people's lists. :)

KatolinFamily said...

Thank you, and thank you for the inspiration!