Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Part 2

Believe it or not, honey, this post is for you! It is hard to believe we are parents. When I first started dating Dennis, one of the things I loved about him was that I knew he would be a great dad. Having kids has always been one of our favorite topics of conversation, and believe it or not, here we are. Watching Dennis with Elyse has been such an awesome experience. Elyse is so lucky to have you as her dad.

Here's a picture from day one of daddy Dennis.

And here's a picture from today. I found these great shirts on the Babies R Us website. Dennis's shirt says "My Kid Totally Rocks" and Elyse's matching onsie says "My Dad Totally Rocks." I think you both totally rock.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

They are both very handsome and those are precious photos! I hope your husband had a wonderful Father's Day.

I'm Kellan, BTW - nice to meet you. See you soon.