Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Visit from Mom

My mom went back to STL today after a great visit. She came last Thursday. Of course, Elyse loved all the extra lovin' she got from her Nana. They are great buddies!

We didn't anything overly exciting. Saturday night she babysat so Dennis and I could go out on a date. We went for a few drinks and it was very interesting to watch the "bar scene" as an outsider. We were both very thankful not to have to deal with any of that. I wonder how many other women there were wearing nursing bras?!

We had Elyse's Christening on Sunday. I'll have more about that next week after I get the program from the minister so I can share the beautiful words said about Elyse.

Thanks, mom, for coming out. As always, we loved having you here! Here are some pictures of my mom and Elyse together and a picture of Elyse on the new quilt her nana brought. What a lucky girl!


No comments: