Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Inspiration: Podcasts


This Sunday's inspiration is a little different than most. I'd like to share with you two podcasts that I listen to on a regular basis. In fact, they get me through most of my runs. You can download them on your iPod and they can keep you company while you do laundry, dishes or just sit on the back porch.

In case you aren't familiar with podcasts, they are audio broadcasts of just about anything. The two below are both ministers that have weekly messages that can be downloaded. Both can be found at iTunes or on their respective websites and downloaded for FREE!!

Joel Osteen: You've probably seen him on TV on Sunday mornings. His positive message always reminds me to live the life God has set out for me.

Unity Church of Overland Park:
Patricia Bass is the usual minister for this podcast, but there are also some guest speakers. Her message is practical, and reminds me to bring things back to my spiritual side. Often, I write her message on a big sheet of paper and stick it on the fridge for a daily reminder.

There's other podcasts that I like, I'll share more on a different day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I too am an Osteen fan - reading or listening; watching him turns me off.