Saturday, July 19, 2008

Toy Bag

One of the moms at our playgroup had a bag with all her daughter's toys and I thought it would be good to have one for Elyse too.  And, since I am visiting my mom, you are probably not surprised that we had to make one.  I think it turned out pretty cute. 

I had it pretty easy.  My mom cut, ironed and of course figured out what the heck we were supposed to do.


I sat and sewed straight lines as I was told.


And this is how it turned out!


This is a great pattern, very clever.  It is from Whistlepig Creek Productions, the pattern number #1144, Six Pack Stack.  It was pretty easy, and took us just over an hour (with several interruptions from a 9 month old little girl!)  Give it a shot!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

good for you! I like how the lining folds over the top edge. And the pocket too.