So I'm a day late on this one, but Elyse is no 10 months old. In the past month she:
- Has perfected crawling and can pull herself up (and get back down...sounds easy but it wasn't!) and can cruise all over the place.
- Can climb stairs...we're going to the Home Depot tomorrow to get gates!
- Can sign several things: more, water, puffs (our word for cheerios), book, and milk
- Has become very "teachable". We've taught her how to say things like "ha, ha, ha" and "ta da!" She does "so big" and can blow kisses!
- Has come to love stuffed animals, especially little teddy bears. When she finds one she gives it hugs and kisses!