Saturday, August 16, 2008

Six Years...



Tomorrow is our six year wedding anniversary. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday, sometimes it seems like forever ago.

In the past six years we have:
-Lived in five different homes
-Driven from the middle of the country to the right side to the left and back to the right
-Survived two deployments to Iraq
-Met a lot of great people
-Traveled to Hawaii, DC, San Diego, Las Vegas, Cairo
-Created the world's most beautiful baby (you can try and argue but you know I'm right)
-Laughed...A LOT
-Cried a few times too...

Through all this (here comes the hokey part) I can honestly say there is no one in the world I would rather walk next to in this journey. I am so thankful God blessed me with a wonderful husband, a perfect match for me. I love you baby!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day together. A memory from your wedding - one of your girlfriends said "bye Andrea Lammon" - and we all pretty much lost it. It's wonderful to see you as happy today (if not happier) as you were on your wedding day. God Bless you all.

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary to the happy couple! It's great to see your family blossom and grow. Many more happy years!