Saturday, August 2, 2008

Skype

We LOVE skype.  It is a website where you can make free video and voice calls over the computer.  We use it all the time with my parents to keep in touch while we are in Virginia.  They love seeing Elyse.  We've been using it this week while we are in STL and Dennis is still in VA.  We bought a webcam to use, but I think you can do it with just voice as well. 

Elyse was so "tricked" by our conversation with Dennis tonight that she made the sign for "water" when Dennis took a drink of his beer.  She wanted some too.  That won't work for many reasons...

If you have a skype account, please let me know and we'll be able to talk and video for free!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hey andrea,
we have skype. our screen name is threehansens. we should talk sometime

KatolinFamily said...

Yes, we definitely should. Ours is akatolin or dkatolin I think.

Amanda said...

We skype. Our name is finnamanda, I think.