Friday, August 22, 2008

Thankful Friday

1. An EASY ride to Philly. Elyse took two naps, I sat in the back and played with her, little traffic and beautiful scenery.



2. Horsing around on the big king size bed at our hotel.
3. Dinner at one of our favorite restaurants Buca di Beppo. The food is delicious! Dennis chowed down on his favorite ever mushroom and sausage pizza.
And the decor is amazing. The restaurant is filled with gaudy Italian decorations. I think I could wander around the restaurant for hours. Our favorite part is the pope room, a room decorated with everything pope. Check out the spinning pope head in the middle of the table. A little creepy but a lot of fun.





4. On the way to dinner we passed a shop called Naked Chocolate and I knew we had to visit. I should have gotten these "Junk in the Trunk" bars...

...but I really enjoyed my peanut butter tart (how could I turn that down!?)


More pictures to come tomorrow. Maybe we'll actually visit some historical sights instead of just food joints! :)

No comments: