Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again!

I've been so spoiled. Elyse and I haven't been on our own in a month and a half!!

First we went to STL for three weeks in July.

When we got back, Dennis decided to take a bunch of leave to work on his project.

Then we went on vacation for about a week.

It has been a GREAT month and a half. I'm very thankful for all the time with the fam. But, I do have to say I'm excited to get back in the routine. Today we'll be back in the gym for the first time in awhile. I'm back to healthy eating again. Do you ever just feel kind of yucky after vacation? We're back to the regular nap routine and work schedule.

Here's a picture of Dennis and Elyse playing before he left for work this morning...I almost don't even recognize him in the uniform!

1 comment:

Baby Tunnel Exodus said...

I found your blog through the Labor Day meme. A huge thank you to you and your husband for your service to our country! My husband was in the Army and I know wives "serve" too! I remember when our second son was born he got to take about 6 weeks leave and it was a tough transition back into the daily grind. Looks like you have a beautiful family. Stay blessed! ~Whitney