Sunday, September 7, 2008

Joy

This affirmation was in a recent Daily Word I read. I liked it a lot.

I express the joy of living in what I think, say and do.

Each day I set and fulfill my intention to express the joy of living in my thoughts, words and actions. I am conscious of God's presence in every situation and each person I meet. I recognize and honor the good in all.

By choosing to show up for the day with an expectation of joy, I experience happiness and satisfaction. I bring joy to others by allowing it to flow unimpeded from God's love within my heart. With each experience of sharing, I bring joy to others and myself.

"For you shall go out in joy, and be lead back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song." -Isaiah 55:12

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I watched the movie "The Bucket List" this weekend. The theme of the movie is: Do you have joy in your life? Do you bring joy to others? Your post was very timely, Andrea!