Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mirror


Now that we all have these babies with more unusual names, it is hard to find things with their names on them (if you ever see one of those license plate key chains with "Elyse" on it, let me know!)

My friend Lindsey just had a baby girl she named Ellie. Ellie has an older sister named Haven born just about a week after Elyse (yes, Lindsey has two babies under age one!) I made one of these mirrors for both Haven and Elyse and I decided that baby Ellie needed one too.

It's super easy. Here are the steps.
1. But all the supplies at Michael's. You will need the wooden mirror, the wooden letters, paint and ribbon.
2. Paint the letters and mirror the colors of your choice.
3. Attach the ribbon to the back of the mirror. I used a staple gun but you could probably use some really strong glue.
4. Glue the letters to the mirror. I used elmer's school glue but Lindsey said the letters fell off in the mail so it would probably be better to use wood glue or hot glue.

It is super easy way to personalize a kid's room. I promise anyone can do this one.

No comments: