Monday, September 15, 2008

Simplify September

I've designated the September, "Simplify September." I've felt like things are just a little bit out of control around the house and it is time to clean out and create some new systems (and really clean). It's the perfect month to do this for two reasons:
1. I only have one section of my class this month so work should be easy.
2. Our neighborhood is throwing a garage sale at the end of the month. I've wanted to have one for awhile and I like the idea of not needing to put an ad in the paper or any of that stuff.

So this has been the plan for a few weeks so I was so excited when I found this new e-book on one of my new favorite blogs, Simple Mom. It's a 10 day plan to spring cleaning the house. I followed the plan for day one and it only took me about an hour. Each day tackles a different room and is really very manageable. Tomorrow, it's the living room. I'm excited to give it a shot.

No comments: