Friday, September 12, 2008

Thankful Friday

1. Photoshop Elements finally works on our computer!!! This means I can make pictures like this:



2. This print I bought from Thumbtack Press. It was a little more money than I usually spend on stuff like this, but I think it's a great reminder, especially for us military wives. Since we aren't going to be anywhere for more than a few years, it is easy to just want to wait for things to be easier at the next place.
3. Blizzards are buy one get one for 23 cents at Dairy Queen and they put a lot of extra cookie dough in mine.

4. Tomorrow, I'm going to go see Paula Deen! And the tickets were only $10 from the USO!!

5. Elyse makes me laugh (a lot!)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am so jealous that you get to see Paula. We are on a first name basis, of course. Have Fun!