Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Works for Me!

One of my favorite blogs, Rocks in My Dryer has a blog carnival every Wednesday with bloggers sharing their favorite tips. I decided to join in this week. Click on the link to find solutions to other problems from bloggers across the web!




About a month ago, I started noticing teeth marks on Elyse's crib. You see, she has turned into a little woodchuck and decided to gnaw on her crib. I figured this probably wasn't part of a healthy diet for my little one but didn't know what to do.

I remembered I had some extra fabric and decided to use it to cover up the sides of the crib. It was really easy. I just cut fringe on the edges of the fabric on both sides and tied the fringe together. They I trimmed out the extra pieces. Now, even if she tries to chew the crib the fabric is in the way. It took less than ten minutes.

2 comments:

Baby Tunnel Exodus said...

Well done! Blessings, Whitney

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Great idea. My backwards WFMW, a few weeks ago, was my problem ... I have a little beaver/ woodchuck, as well. I asked for some ideas. We finally did something similar to you, though not as "pretty". We wrapped towels and taped them with a slick packing tape. It is working for us, too.