Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daily Reads

Did you know that you can subscribe to blogs? There are a few different programs to use. I use Google Reader. If you already have a Google account you have a Google Reader account to. I love it because I can read all the new posts on my favorite blogs without checking each on everyday. If you do have a Google account, just click on "Reader" at the top to start your Google Reader account.

You can also subscribe to this blog by click on the "Subscribe to Posts" link on the right.

Here are some of my favorite blogs that I read on a daily basis. Check them out!

Digital Photography School
Mt. Hope Chronicles
Simple Mom
Rocks in My Dryer
Small Notebook
Ali Edwards
Hyacinth Quilt Designs

Are there any favorite blogs you would like to share?

No comments: