Friday, October 31, 2008

Thankful Friday


All Elyse wants to do lately is "wak." She shouts it and grabs my hands and leads me wherever she wants to go. We caught a shot of all three of our shadows as we practiced walking.

1. Dennis is home from San Diego! Last week, Elyse and I were gone and then he was gone all this week so it is great to have time together as a family again!!

2. My little Halloween pink monster. We surprised Dennis at the airport and I think he got quite a kick out of seeing us. I think we also made a lot of people smile during their travels!

3. Hot fudge sundaes.

4. My classes start back up on Monday. I had the month of October off and I have to say I loved it but I have missed getting to know my students and helping in the beginning of their college careers.

5. Beautiful fall weather!

1 comment:

ndeeken said...

I LOVE this photo. It's simplicity is very neat. Great idea!!