Friday, November 7, 2008

Thankful Friday!

1. This book. I'm almost done. I was supposed to be done by Wednesday for my book club but when I sat down to read Elyse kept coming up and saying "dun." (done). I guess she wanted to play.

2. Dennis is not out of town for the month of November like he was supposed to be.

3. Elyse made it the whole time without crying at the gym today!! Woo-hoo! Yesterday as I was walking out with my screaming girl the lady there said "it just takes some time for them to get used to it." Well, isn't a year enough time???

4. I'm back to work (I didn't have a class last month) and I'm really enjoying my new students.

5. I have made it a week without drinking soda. I decided I no longer am a soda drinker. I was highly tempted today by a can of Diet Dr. Pepper in the fridge but I resisted the temptation.

6. We've purchased plane tickets to come to STL for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

When are you coming in?!

KatolinFamily said...

Elyse and I come in Dec 14 and are there until Dec 30.

Brandi said...

YEAH! You are coming for Christmas. I can't wait to see you guys!