Monday, December 1, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger (And Flickr)

So I've been a bad blogger lately. I guess I just haven't had much to say. I'll try and be better. I promise.

Since Elyse was born I have been trying my best to post pictures of her here. I'll admit, I've been bad lately and was asked by my dad to add some new pictures. So last night I finally uploaded some shots. But I'm going to try putting them here instead. I've heard that Flickr is AMAZING. I'm not sure why yet but I'm going to give it a try. I think you can leave comments on the pictures so please do. I think you can also drag the picture from the website to your computer so you can have the actual file. Pictures can also be ordered and mailed or picked up at Target. I've heard there is a lot more but I'm still learning.

So anyway, check out our pictures from November (mostly Elyse with a few of Dennis and I thrown in!) and have a great week.

No comments: