Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Looks So Bright...We have to wear shades!


Happy 2009! Sorry for the hokey title but I couldn't resist after taking this picture today. (And after reading this on Small Notebook, I agree with her assessment of the "self-portrait")

Did you sing "Old Lang Syne" last night. I never really got that song. Why should our old friends never come to mind?!

So, I want to share with you my dad's version. It's much better.

From our family to yours, may your 2009 be filled with many, many blessings!

Old Lang's Sign
There was a man, his name was Lang,
And he had a neon sign.
And mister Lang was very old,
So they called it "Old Lang's Sign!"

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the picture! I am sad that I did not get the chance to see you guys when you were in town. Hopefully next time!