Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally A Post...a Girl and her Babies



Elyse is in LOVE with her baby dolls. It is funny because Dennis and I swore that we would not "peg" Elyse into all the "girl" things. He was very opposed to everything being pink and ruffly and girly. But, it turns out that we have a girly girl and she likes that stuff. And that is certainly OK with me.

More than any other stuffed thing, she loves her baby dolls. My mom surprised her with the first last time she picked us up from the airport. And this first doll certainly was loved. Elyse kept her around all the time, and really liked to put the baby in her mouth and shake her head, just like a dog does with it's toys. I'm not sure what that's about.

Anyway, after the first got so much love, I knew we needed to invest in some replacements. The problem was that I couldn't find a matching replacement. Luckily Nana came to the rescue again and found three more so we can have some rotating babies.

Here's Elyse loving on her babies.


Why have one when you can have two babies? (Not sure it is quite that easy!)

No comments: