Sunday, March 1, 2009

Psalm 139 (See announcement at the end!)

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.



....I'm pregnant (big grin)

6 comments:

Nesli said...

Holy Smokes....I am so happy for you all. That is great, Miss Elyse be a big sister. Hugs n Kisses to you all. Congrats!

KatolinFamily said...

Thanks, Nesli! You are going to be an aunt to two! :)

Nesli said...

So how far along are you and when are you do? Did the doc say maybe the baby will be due oh i dont know maybe.....NOV 9? :)

KatolinFamily said...

Ha! We'll see what we can do. I think I'm actually due around Oct 15...about a week after EKK was due! I haven't been to the doc yet so we'll see what she says.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Andrea, Dennis and Elyse! Very exciting news!!

Kari said...

Yay- that's great! Congrats!