Friday, April 24, 2009

It's A Boy!!!










Yesterday was my first Dr.'s appointment and we were SO suprised to find out that we are having a boy!


The midwife did an ultrasound and asked, "If I can tell what it is do you want to know?"
So of course we said "YES!"

As soon as she put the ultrasound wand up to my stomach, she could tell right away that it is a boy. We are really excited.
There are two pictures of the baby above. I know they aren't the best...we'll get the big "real" ultrasound in a few weeks. In both pictures, his head is down. In the first you can see his little body and a little bit of arms and legs.
We think he's adorable!!!! We have a lot to be thankful for.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Incredible!

Laurie said...

Congratulations! Now Dennis will have a little ball player to throw the ball with.

Jenn and Cameron said...

Yeah!! Cameron and I are really happy you will have this little boy addition to your family. Cameron told me, "I bet Dennis is really happy."

Nina said...

Congrats on your little boy! They are lots of fun and I'm sure he'll be just as adorable as Elyse.