Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Belly Shot-19 Weeks

I can't believe it...we're almost halfway through this pregnancy. We went to the Dr. today and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was AWESOME to hear!!! It was in the 150s, right where it is supposed to be. I gained four pounds in the past four weeks which I guess is good.

Here are some shots of the big belly! See how much he's grown since last time!



In other news, I went to get Elyse up from her nap today (which actually wasn't a nap because she slept for 10 minutes in the car and yelled "MOMMY" for about an hour but that is not the point) and she was pointing at her pillow and crying a bit. My mom had made her a pillowcase with this fabric and she LOVES it (she loves anything with Elmo).

But, unfortunately she discovered the seam of the pillow with Elmo looking like this:
She was crying and saying "Done." She has such a love for Elmo, she doesn't want him to be disfigured like this. What a sweet girl! :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh! Tell her I'm sorry!

Angela said...

Great update! I want to laugh and cry at the same time! Glad to hear baby is sounding good.