Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Day in the Life-Monday

Here's the first day in a "Week in the Life". Hopefully I can keep up with it!

5:20 AM Up and out of bed. I spent a few minutes in quiet time, made a quick protein shake and left for the gym

6-7 Spin class

7-9:30 Showered, got Elyse, fed us both breakfast cleaned up a little around the house, played, etc.

10-11 Storytime at the library! This is our new favorite thing to do in Quantico. The library on base has a twice a week storytime for kids 0-2. They sing songs, read books, dance. Elyse loves it and I get some time to chat with other moms. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera and also forgot that I can take pictures with my phone now!

11:30-12:15 Stopped by the commisary to pick up a few things for dinner for the next few nights. Here is a video of Elyse singing a song about her new baby in the car. She did a better version before I pulled out the camera of course. The words are "where is click-click (the new baby), where is click-click, she's at home, we're so glad to see you, etc."




12:15-1 Came home, put the groceries away. Elyse loves to see the spider webs on our front porch so we went to hang out there for a bit. Elyse ate some lunch

1-2 I put Elyse down for a nap, got some work done and ate some lunch of my own

2-3:30 I was up early this morning so I took a nice long nap!

3:30-6 Dennis came home from work. We chatted for a bit, got Elyse from her nap and walked to the mailbox. Elyse played on the playground right there for a little bit. We came back home, turned on Elmo for Elyse and I made some chicken spedini for dinner.


6-7:30 Ate dinner. Played, Dennis gave Elyse some horseback rides.


7:30-8 I put Elyse down to bed.

8-10 Dennis and I watched "I Love You Man." Pretty funny! It was referred to as a "Bromance."

10 BED!

No comments: