Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Day in the Life-Tuesday

5:20 Up and ready to start the day (sort of)

5:30 Made a protein shake, went off to the gym for a weights class

7:15 Came home, Elyse was up and hanging out with Dennis while he got ready. I jumped in the shower, we ate some yummy breakfast (oatmeal...yummy!)

8:45 We went over to a friend's house for a playdate. I was going to walk because it wasn't too far away but I couldn't get the stroller to unlock and honestly didn't try too far because it was hot out. The kids played, we sat and chatted.
The kids making a mess.



11:15 We came back home. I can't really remember what we did until lunch time. I think some laundry or something equally as exciting. I fed Elyse lunch and put her down for a nap.

12:30 I made myself a salad for lunch, and then a brownie in a mug to make up for the salad. Dennis came home early from work. I made the decision to try and hook up the TiVo. (When the cable guy came when we first moved in, he said it was going to be complicated so I've been putting it off since then). But, then I couldn't find the TiVo remote. I was willing to just wait and find it later but Dennis can't stand when he can't find something so we spent some time searching for it and finally found it. But then I didn't really feel like doing much of anything and fell asleep on the couch.

4:00 Elyse got up from her nap, we played around for a bit and then went out to dinner. We went to a place called "Firkin and Bulldog". I liked the look of it and Elyse liked the mac n' cheese.


6:30 We went on a tour of the hospital were this baby will be born. We've been telling Elyse that I have to go to the hospital to get the baby out so I think she was a little confused and thought we were going to get to see the baby today. The hospital was BEAUTIFUL! It's less than a year old, everyone was so nice. We'll get a nice big room with a bed for Dennis too. I started to get really excited about having this baby.

7:30 We stopped by the grocery store to get some ingredients to make cookies and drove by the apartment where we lived last time we lived in this area. Then, we stopped at Best Buy to get the new Smallville season DVDs. They didn't have it so Dennis had to run into Target.
Our old apartment.

8:00 Yaya called so I talked to her for a bit and put Elyse to bed. Dennis watched his DVD a little bit, I started reading "Water for Elephants" (the prologue is great! :) and we went to bed.
Dennis and Elyse taking out the trash.

No comments: