Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visit from Nana and Papa



We had a great visit from my parents this week. Thanks to Skype and Elyse's age, she really understood that we were going to pick them up at the airport and ran up to them as soon as they walked out from security. It was great!

We got some stuff done around the house. The baby's room is officially arranged and organized. We picked out some really cute fabric that my mom is going to use to make a quilt and bumpers for baby number two's room. I love it! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. (Am I a lucky girl or what!) We made trips to Ikea and Wal-Mart, and Dennis and were able to go out TWO NIGHTS this week. Oh, and we made some really cute curtains. Pictures to come.

And on a funny note, my parents bought Elyse a new baby doll. We asked her what her name was and she responded with two "tongue clicks". So, her baby's name is "Click-Click." It's hilarous! She has consistently used her name and talks about how "click-click" is needs a diaper change or is crying, etc.

I wasn't very good at taking pictures but here are a few from this weekend. I've also updated the Shutterfly site with some pictures from this summer. Enjoy!

No comments: