Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Favorite ETSY Shops

I love ETSY and have made some great purchases there lately. For my most recent purchases, I guess I've just felt like getting things personalized.


I ordered this birthday shirt and the little and big sister shirts from MyPersonalizedTShirt. Pretty well priced and I love that it has their names on it.



I saw these established signs from LittleLoveLetters and wanted one right away. I couldn't believe they were only $25 plus shipping! I even bought one for a wedding present. We have had lots of people walk by and comment on it.



And, recently I was writing a note to someone and wished I had a cute pad of paper to write it on. I ended up buying a personalized notepad from SweetLifePaper. I can't include the picture because he or she may or may not read the blog!

For more great ETSY shops, check out the giveaway at this blog. Just don't win anything that I want to win!

No comments: