Tuesday, October 13, 2009

She's Here!!

Already a perfectly obedient child, Madelyn Joy arrived into the world on Sunday, Oct 11!!

Everything went as well as possible. My mom flew in on Saturday afternoon, we went to dinner, watched the Cardinals game and then my water broke. The timing couldn't have been more perfect!!

Here are some pictures for now. I'm sure there will be lots more and I'll write the whole birth story for posterity's sake.

We're so happy to have her home. She is a beautiful, calm baby. So far, she only cries when she is hungry.







2 comments:

Nina said...

Madelyn certainly is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the picture of you and Elyse looking at her. Hope your first week home is going well.

Jeff and Brandi said...

Keep the pictures coming. We love you. She is beautiful!