Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laundry

After finishing some laundry this evening, I remembered this pic:

and decided to try and recreate it. Madelyn wasn't having at first...



but after a little snack she relaxed a bit


I used to think they looked a lot alike, especially just after we got home from the hospital. In fact, I felt like I was taking care of two of the same person, just at two different ages. But now that I see them in the similar shots, I think they look very different. What do you think?

(part of it is because Elyse is only about a week old in the first shot and Madelyn is almost six weeks old)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I think they look really different, too.

Kerns Family said...

I can see a lot similarities. However, I don't know their personalities and that can make a difference when you invision their expressions.

Lindsay said...

Madalyn appears to be a spitting image of Dennis, while Elyse looks more like you. It will be interesting to see if that changes as they both get older. My guess is that it will always be easy to guess they are sisters!

Angela said...

I think they are very different!

daniella said...

I think they look VERY different. E is all you and M is all Dennis, hands down.