Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Dora Backpack

I guess Elyse knows about the secret.

Yesterday while riding in the car, she told me she wanted a purple backpack just like Dora. But she did not want any maps in it (she was adamant about that).

Today we went to a big consignment sale. Look what we found...

All through the rest of the sale she keep asking me, "Does it have maps? I don't want any maps." No worries. There were no maps. Just some really fun Dora games.

I so admire her complete trust and complete faith. She said: I want this. I let the world know. It will show up in my life. It makes me wonder, what would I ask for if I had complete faith it would show up in my life?

Jesus said:
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

2 comments:

Rachael said...

How sweet! I'm so happy for Elyse that she got her backpack. Any other finds?

Cindy said...

How cool! That's one of the great things about having kids - sometimes they teach us lessons!