We made Frogmore Stew for dinner (thanks to the idea from Erica!) It's a super fun and easy meal.
Here's Madelyn showing just how big the pot is!
And Dennis pouring the food out onto the table (you just spread newspaper onto the table and dig in!)
And here's the recipe, Shirley (and anyone else who wants it!)
Can't wait to see you all again soon.
- 6 quarts water
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 2 pounds hot smoked sausage links, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn - husked, cleaned and quartered
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large stockpot.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes more. Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain immediately and serve.