Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blogger??

I know I haven't been blogging much. It's both because life has been crazy and because I don't feel like I have much to say. But here are a few pics and some stuff that's going on in our lives.

Madelyn still isn't walking on her own but can pull up on everything and cruise around.

Tomorrow is Dennis's official "Change of Command" ceremony. That means he's the boss of a company of Marines. He's already been doing the job for awhile but like everything in the Marine Corps there is a ceremony involved. He will be handed the "guide on", a flag with a "C" for Charlie Company on it. He has really wanted to do this for a long time and he is already doing an awesome job. I am really proud. I'll be juggling the two girls at the ceremony tomorrow but I'll do my best to get a good shot!

Elyse has started up "Mommy and Me" preschool again. We go for an hour two times a week. I think I enjoy it as much as she does! It's helped me notice some "nonconformist" qualities in our little girl. She doesn't misbehave but does not always follow the crowd (do we have anyone else in our family like that???) For example, during the "There are Seven Days" (as in a week) song E sang "There is One Day" and held up one finger the whole time. Actually, I think it was pretty funny..



And maybe Dennis and I will be the only ones that find this funny. I was watching TV one night and heard him crack up in the bathroom. I came in to find this toilet face. It made us laugh. :)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Love the toilet face, haha! You guys are funny.