Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Skirt

This is my new favorite blog!


She has so many cute ideas and tutorials!

I saw this one and had to give it a try.

I found this XL shirt at Old Navy for only $4.


And in the second half on nap (that's pretty quick, folks) it turned in to this!!

It looks even cuter without the pants underneath but someone refused to take them off.

I think I had to bribe her with candy to take this picture.

Can you tell she's excited?!

Perfect for a little bike ride around the neighborhood!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Do you think she has a future in modeling?

The Wilkins said...

Love it! Ok we really need to do our craft day, you find so many good ideas!!!!

Sharon said...

wow! love her look :)

Kerns Family said...

That turned out great, nice job!

Angela said...

I am SO IMPRESSED!!