Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An attempt

We have a "mini-ball" coming up in a few weeks and I need a little clutch (rather not bring the diaper bag). So tonight I decided to try and make my own. Sad to say it didn't turn out. Guess I should have used a pattern. I'll try again tomorrow if I'm in the mood. Here is what I came up with.
It's gathered unevenly and I'm not really digging the fabric combo.

Dennis said "It's kind of long" and decided it makes a better hat. I think he's right.


But here is something that did turn out. Aren't they cute?!

1 comment:

Nina said...

The line about "rather not take the diaper bag" cracked me up because that is sooooo my life! For what it's worth the clutch looks cute in the picture!

Did you say awhile back you had a smoothie recipe that has spinich in it?? If so I'd love to have that recipe. I'm terrible with ratios in making smoothies.

Have fun at the mini-ball!