I've been eying this new Anna Marie Horner fabric since it came out. I knew I wanted to use some but I wasn't sure what for.
When I saw it in laminate at my local fabric shop, I came up with the perfect plan!
We've had this table and chairs for a few years and LOVE them, but I decided the chairs needed to be a little more "fancy" (and it kind of bothered me that the fabric on the chairs didn't match).
In just 20 minutes or so, I used my trusty staple gun to recover them in my new fabric.
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
Now, I'm on to a bigger and better re-upholstery project. Here's the before picture. Let's hope the "after" shot looks as great as I hope it will! Stay tuned!
I'm linking up to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It!