Thursday, July 7, 2011

Little Chair Recover

I've been eying this new Anna Marie Horner fabric since it came out. I knew I wanted to use some but I wasn't sure what for.

When I saw it in laminate at my local fabric shop, I came up with the perfect plan!

We've had this table and chairs for a few years and LOVE them, but I decided the chairs needed to be a little more "fancy" (and it kind of bothered me that the fabric on the chairs didn't match).


In just 20 minutes or so, I used my trusty staple gun to recover them in my new fabric.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Now, I'm on to a bigger and better re-upholstery project. Here's the before picture. Let's hope the "after" shot looks as great as I hope it will! Stay tuned!

I'm linking up to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

love it ! i am going to go check out the shop when my mom is here in a few wks :) Jesse covered our chairs with coffee sacks from our favorite local place and then put clear laminate over them

KatolinFamily said...

That's an awesome idea! I think I noticed them when we stopped by to use the potty one time. :) They look cool.

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness! That little table and chair set is just SO cute. Wow. Love it. Beautiful.