Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Street Fair


Sometimes I forget that we live in such an awesome place.  Listen to these San Diego crazies...yesterday the DJs on the radio labeled the weather as a "Winter Storm."  It rained.  And the high was only in the 50s.  They talked of curling up with blankets by a fire.  Nuts, right?

One of the things I love about Oceanside is the Farmer's Market/Street Fair that happens each Thursday morning and evening.  This week my mom, the girls and I got dinner at the street fair.  They have tons of food vendors with some amazing delights.  We love the grilled shrimp burrito and cheesecakes in a cup.  Yummo!

I also took some pictures of other sights from the street...

Succulents (I'm sort of obsessed with these lately)

Flowers...

Fresh bread...

Dennis's favorte food location.  I admit the tri-tip sandwich is awesome!

And of course two silly girls...


If you want to come visit me, I promise to keep the temps above 50 and take you to this fun little market.

No comments: