Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Visitors

This week, we were so lucky to have my friend Angela and her family come visit us from St. Louis.
It just so happens that their girls are almost the exact age as ours.  And luckily they all got along great.

 We stayed busy in the few days they were here.  We went to Seal Beach in La Jolla, Legoland and spent lots of time at the beach right by our house.
 The big girls became fast buddies and spent lots of time hanging out together.  They liked playing "sneak" at the park and hid from their crazy little sisters.  The little sisters were quickly nicknamed the "Crazies" by their bigger counterparts.
 Thanks so much for coming guys!  We had a great time and will do our best to move to another wonderful spot next time so you can come for your vacation.

















P.S. I can't figure out where all my pictures "go" on my computer once I upload them or edit them.  Some of these I had edited but I'm too tired right now to figure out where they went. :)

No comments: