Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving from Team Katolin.  We had a nice relaxing day together.  Here's the best shot I got from my attempt at getting some family shots.  The rest are blurry...I need to work on perfecting  the self timer!

This Thanksgiving was the first one in a long time we spent with just us.  We started the Thanksgiving celebration early in the week with Madelyn's preschool concert.  It was pretty darn cute.
I'm kind of in love with this little costume.  Her Native American name is "Purple Deer."


Here are my kiddos waiting patiently for dinner to be ready.  And yes, the girls did spend the entire day in their jammies.


On our first Thanksgiving where we had to make the turkey (the year we set the oven to 185 and had dessert first), Dennis surprised me by laying Elyse across the turkey platter.


 We quickly decided that babies on turkey platters are funny and decided to continue the tradition with Maddy (this is still one of my favorite pictures of her!)
 Both girls were much younger than Sam on Thanksgiving but we couldn't leave the boy out today. He was a good sport.


Elyse had to give it a go too.  So much bigger than the first time upon the turkey platter (and so beautiful!).

We hope you all had a happy turkey day too!

No comments: