Monday, April 7, 2014

Just Pictures

My enthusiasm for both photography and this blog ebb and flow.  I go in spurts where all I want to do is learn about photography, take pictures, and share them here.  Then (likely from my overzealousness) I need a break from the camera and the blog.  I've been in a lull lately but I feel the zeal returning.  Hopefully that will mean more pictures and more blogging.

For today, I went back through the last few months and found some pictures I haven't shared yet.  They are terribly out of order but I don't feel like fixing that.  Please enjoy these pictures from a snow storm, girl scouts and soccer, a trip to the Smithsonian to see the dinosaurs, and life around these parts.  

I hope to be back here soon.  But no promises.  























No comments: