Sunday, May 4, 2014

Seven on Sunday

We were back in the routine this week with school, soccer, girl scouts, dance and ballet.  I didn't get my camera out too much this week and I'm practicing a new method of focusing (you'll see I need some practice) but I was able to come up with seven shots from the week.  






1.  A selfie at ballet.  Sam obviously thinks "selfies" are indulgent and wants no part.  2.  Madelyn and her ballerina friends.  They are ridiculously cute and come out for a little performance at the end of each class. 3&4.  Sam loves wearing his sisters' jammies and looking outside.  We have all kinds of wildlife out there now and he loves to watch.  5. Three of my favorite people chilling on the couch Saturday morning.  6.  Elyse didn't want me to take her picture.  I was trying to keep her back with my foot so I could catch a decent shot.  7.  The girls with new library books.  Kind of by mistake we've created this reading spot and I often find the girls exploring new library books back here.

Have a great week!

No comments: