Wednesday, January 7, 2015

365

A common question among photographers in January…are you doing a project 365?  The goal being to take a picture every single day of the year and gather them together in some kind of Pinterest worthy display.

It's something I've though about for years but never committed.  I didn't want to add stress.  Didn't want to make picking up my camera a chore.

But this year because of some encouragement from friends along with a desire to really learn, I'm jumping in feet first.  I'm calling mine a little something different though…an "Almost 365."  I don't expect to actually have a picture from everyday

I've learned a lot in the first week already (one that I need to take more pictures when Elyse isn't at school!).

Here's days 1-7.  I don't expect to post them all here but will try from time to time.








1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm so glad you are doing this.